Today (March 24) Governor Mills ordered all non-essential public facing businesses be closed until April 8th. Fortunately, we are considered a “medical facility” and deemed as an “essential business.” We will remain open our regular hours with curbside pick-up available to those who do not want to come inside.
Guidance from the Office of Marijuana Policy suggests the following strategies as a defense against the COVID-19 virus:
- Practice social distancing by avoiding groups of 10 or more and keeping at least six feet of distance from others.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid shaking hands as a greeting.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We will continue with these procedures as we continue to provide you with safe access to your medical cannabis products. Please help us continue to serve you by staying home if you are sick and utilizing our curbside program if needed.
Hopefully, everything will be back to normal in the near future – in the meantime, we are here for you!